Sunday 27th September 2020
100 Day Challenge: Bristol Half Marathon
100 People. 100 Days. £100.
Every year we welcome a team of 100 people to train with us for 100 Days in preparation for the Bristol Half Marathon in return for raising £100.
This year’s event takes place on Sunday 27th September and is the perfect challenge for any ability whether you’re new to running or an experienced fitness fanatic. With our unique 100 Day training package and bespoke support, we’ll get you over the line!
What do I get?
- Welcome event & boot-camp to meet the team and receive your challenge pack (Friday 19th June 2020)
- Professionally designed 100 Day Training Plan to get you race-ready
- Access to 10 complimentary BoxFit classes, delivered by professional boxing coaches
- 4 team boot-camp sessions across Bristol
- Empire Fighting Chance running vest
- Fundraising and training support throughout the 100 days
- Cheering pack for your family & friends
- Finisher’s medal, t-shirt and goody bag
How can I take part?
- Get your place in the race on the Great Run website
- Join #TeamEmpire by contacting Sophie or by completing the form below.
- Raise £100 sponsorship and begin your 100 Days of Training with Empire Fighting Chance
The Half Marathon costs £41pp, and in return for joining #TeamEmpire and committing to raise just £100 to support young lives across the UK, you will be able to claim a package worth £250!