Saturday 29th June 2019
Tough hills and stunning scenery take participants from the historical Royal Crescent in Bath, to the regency town of Cheltenham, in one of the best Ultra Challenges in the South West. Tailor this mid-summer challenge to suit you, with 3 distance options to choose from, camping add-ons, and up to 2,500 metres of climbs if you think you can handle it!
Fully supported, the Cotswold Way Challenge boasts amazing features including:
- Specialised challenge App and online forums
- Fully equipped rest-stops every 12.5km
- Free food & drinks for all participants, and for all dietary requirements
- Chip timing and baggage transfers
- Finisher’s medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the finish line!
In addition, Empire Fighting Chance will make sure you’re ready to go with:
- An Empire Fighting Chance t-shirt
- Access to 5 complimentary BoxFit classes, delivered by professional boxing coaches to aid your training
- Tailored fundraising support and direct contact with experienced events fundraiser
Choose from a route of 100Km, 50Km or 25Km and find out about sponsorship targets for each distance here.
Want to take on the Cotswold Way? Here’s how to join #TeamEmpire:
- Sign up here selecting Empire Fighting Chance as your charity of choice
- Register with #TeamEmpire below to receive a welcome pack and Empire Fighting Chance t-shirt
- Start your training and fundraising to help transform young lives!
To register your place or to find out more, fill out the form below or call Sophie on 0117 908 6655