Saturday 6th July 2019
Suitable for beginner trekkers and expert trail runners alike, taking on TrekFest is no walk in the park – it’s tough and will test you both physically and mentally, pushing your boundaries like never before.
Weaving through the rugged and picturesque mountains of South Wales, the route takes trekkers through the Brecon Beacons–training ground of the SAS. With the opportunity to transform young lives with every step, TrekFest will provide you with unrivalled features including:
- Event village with pop-up bar and massage tent
- Check-points, rest stops, First Aid and support from professional crew throughout
- Finisher’s medal and t-shirt
- Camping and parking
By joining #TeamEmpire you will also receive:
- An Empire Fighting Chance t-shirt
- Access to 5 complimentary BoxFit classes, delivered by professional boxing coaches to aid your training
- Tailored fundraising support and direct contact with experienced events fundraiser
Choose your distance:
50Km: Requires minimum sponsorship of £330
25Km: Requires minimum sponsorship of £180
Want to take on TrekFest for Empire Fighting Chance? Here’s how to join:
- Sign up to the here selecting Empire Fighting Chance as your charity of choice
- Register with #TeamEmpire below to receive your Welcome Pack and Empire Fighting Chance t-shirt
- Start your training and fundraising!
Sign up below, or to find out more please contact Sophie on 0117 908 6655.