Giving your time is a fun and rewarding way to support Empire Fighting Chance. A little of your time can go a long way in transforming a young person’s future. It can also be an opportunity to learn new skills and meet new friends.
You can volunteer individually, with your friends, or with your colleagues and do so as a regular volunteer or one-off. There are many ways you can help us, including:
- Help at one of our events
- Use your expertise to improve our work through pro-bono work
- Volunteer within our building and grounds on projects such as the community allotment
- Speak to a group of young people about your career, or welcome them to your workplace
- Become a Community Champion for Empire Fighting Chance–promoting our services, speaking to people about our work, and facilitating fundraising and other activities in your area
To find out more about volunteering with Empire Fighting Chance, get in touch by calling 0117 946 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org