Making a positive difference to the lives of young people is the reason we exist and what drives us each and every day.
We cannot change young people’s challenging life circumstances. Instead, our work equips young people to cope with the difficulties and crises they will face during childhood and their transition into adulthood, and gives them the best opportunity to flourish.
We achieve this by supporting young people to make positive changes in how they think and behave. Our various programmes have been designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Improved physical health
- Greater purpose, motivation and aspirations
- Improved relationships with family, friends and professionals
- Reduced risky, criminal and anti-social behaviour
- Improved attendance and behaviour at school
- Progression into further education, training and employment